Reflective Journal V

Assalamualaykum, guys. This is my last journal about review a book of The Biography of Stephen Hawking. I enjoy reading the book. When I read it, it feels like I travel to space. It makes me forget to make some points because it's like I read an astronomy book than a biography. I was amazed by Hawking's life story. He never gave up to reach his dream. Even with his sick condition, he continued to develop his idea and wrote a book.

I read the book three times. I tried to focus and wrote the most important part in my notebook. I made some points about the strength and the weakness of the book to make me easy to write the review of the biography book. 

That's all about my journal to review a book. On the next opportunity I will post the biographical review of Stephen Hawking's biography book. Wassalamualaykum, guys!💙

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Issue] SM Entertainment Admits f(x)’s Victoria was Eating with TVXQ’s Max Changmin ã… ã… 

[TV] TVXQ′s Max Changmin Reveals SM Missed Out on Kara′s Goo Hara and Won Bin

Super Junior Awards