Reflective Journal III

Assalamualaykum guys. How are you?. I hope you are fine and won't get bored with me. On my last last journal, I wrote that I bought Mahatma Gandhi's biographical book and will make a review about it. The book is nice, but I have to say that I lost that book a week ago. I'm so sad. I have tried to find the book in my house, but I couldn't find it.. I just found that my cousin brought my book with her to her hometown in Merbau when my dad made a call to his grand father. I don't know if I more angry or frustrated to her because she took the book without my permission.

I decided to go to the Gramedia book store, but I couldn't find the same book because it's sold out. So, i bought another biographical book and would make a review about it. This biographical book is reveal the journey of Stephen Hawking's life. I purchased 25.000 IDR for the book. It's cheaper than the Mahatma Gandhi's book. I will explain it later on the next journal😋

Wassalamualaykum. See you, guys!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Issue] SM Entertainment Admits f(x)’s Victoria was Eating with TVXQ’s Max Changmin ã… ã… 

[TV] TVXQ′s Max Changmin Reveals SM Missed Out on Kara′s Goo Hara and Won Bin

Super Junior Awards