Reflective Journal I


Assalamualaikum and hello guys!. On last Friday, my friends and I decided to go to the largest book store in Medan to find out some biographical books for our creative writing task. Actually, we have a class at 09.00 AM to 03.00 PM but one of our lecturer couldn’t attend the class.
Since I have some free time, I ask my classmate to join me to find the books and they said they really want to join me. So we decide to go to the Gramedia book store at Gajah Mada Street because it is the largest book store in town.
Gramedia book store has a lot of great books available in there, and the place also nice and very comfortable. It’s very easy to find the books you need because they have computer which can help you to find the books you need if you couldn’t find it by yourselves. They also have many staffs and all of them are friendly, so it’s easy for you to ask for help.
Wassalamualaikum and see you on the next journal, guys!😊

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Issue] SM Entertainment Admits f(x)’s Victoria was Eating with TVXQ’s Max Changmin ã… ã… 

[TV] TVXQ′s Max Changmin Reveals SM Missed Out on Kara′s Goo Hara and Won Bin

Super Junior Awards